Signaling Continued Growth In Multiple Markets, Formcraft Adds Scott Levy As Director of Field Operations
Formcraft is excited to announce the addition of Scott Levy as the Director of Field Operations. With large projects underway in multiple markets, this newly created role represents continued investment to preserve the high quality and service that Formcraft is known for as our operations expand across the country.
Levy brings over 30 years of construction project management experience to Formcraft. He has extensive experience in major new construction projects as well as renovations in critical operating environments. Some of Levy’s most recent projects include the co-branded W-Element Hotel, and The Ludlow at East Market – both in Philadelphia. Levy was also responsible for 10 Hudson Yards in Manhattan, Catalent Pharmaceuticals in Philadelphia, and several projects for Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, NJ.
Formcraft clients will benefit greatly from the new role, which is fundamentally about quality control and maintenance of project timelines. Scott’s leadership will bring:
- A concentrated focus on maintaining schedules and spotting potential opportunities for expedited project delivery
- An additional senior-level construction professional responsible for client service with an ability to identify and address challenges ahead of time
- Streamlined permit approvals – Scott’s oversight will guarantee that essential permit approvals align with project schedules in order to avoid unexpected delays
Speaking on his new role, Scott Levy remarked, “I’m thrilled to be joining Formcraft during this dynamic period of growth. The firm’s ownership-mentality and their commitment to ensuring cost and budget control across projects is extremely motivating. I look forward to exceeding our clients’ expectations.”
Owen Druckenmiller, CEO of Formcraft, commented on Scott’s appointment, “Having Scott on board reaffirms our promise to serve clients as genuine partners. His expertise, combined with our team’s capabilities, underscores our unwavering commitment to project excellence and client satisfaction. Scott’s role will be instrumental in upholding the standards we’ve set while pushing them even higher.”
Get to Know Scott
- Restores classic cars in his free time
- Is a dad to 3 daughters and 2 dogs
- Finds joy in helping clients complete projects faster than scheduled
- Loves being a part of building spaces and buildings
- Feels rewarded by mentoring younger employees to help them build their careers