The 10 Questions You Should Be Asking Your Employees
Over the past few months, the business world has been buzzing with post-pandemic topics such as working from home, employee wellness, returning to the office, hybrid working model, etc. Have you been talking to your office employees about these topics?
These are the top 10 questions you should be asking your employees about returning to the office:
- How do you feel about returning to an office setting?
- After this time period working from home, would you prefer to be able to maintain your routine of working from home?
- Do you have concerns about commuting to work?
- Which of the following are concerns you have about returning to work in the office?
- Decreased flexibility to work from home
- Ongoing risk of coronavirus
- Decreased productivity
- Organizing childcare
- How do you think you will utilize the office?
- To socialize with my co-workers
- Attending company events or all-hands meetings
- As a place to have meetings
- To do individual work
- What would make you feel more comfortable returning to work in the office?
- When in the office and providing technology allows you to, would you enjoy having variety and choice in where and how you work?
- When problem solving, collaborating and/or innovating with your TEAM, are you the most productive when together in the office?
- Are you able to communicate regularly and effectively with your teammates while working from home?
- Do you feel most productive when you have in-person access to your team readily throughout the day?
If you have a 100-200 person company, you should be synthesizing this data. To preview sample results to these questions, sign up for a sample WorkforceDiagnostics™ report. You’ll gain the insights that businesses need to make important return-to-office decisions.